Xfce project and financial contributions

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Wed Apr 21 00:03:25 CEST 2021

Hi,
I think that developing a solution to receive donations is out of question, we don't have the manpower/motivation for it. I'm also confident none of core contributors is comfortable holding funds in the name of the project, that's quite a responsiblity, not to mention paperwork obligations.
As for bountysource, until we have a proper substitute I would say to keep it open for donations.

Cheers,
Andre Miranda

Apr 20, 2021, 13:58 by bw509 at centurylink.net: