PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR

Dani dani at damufo.com
Mon Apr 17 17:23:38 CEST 2017

Hello:

I going to learn with xfce4-timer-plugin

My SO is Xubuntu 16.04

The question is the value for PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR.
Where is default value set?

When this plugin is installed, the locale files are putted in
/usr/share/locale but the PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR value is set to
/usr/local/share/locale

The result is that the translation not work

If I set on the beginning
#define PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR  "/usr/share/locale"
the translation work fine

if I comment the line
xfce_textdomain (GETTEXT_PACKAGE, PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR, "UTF-8");
also work fine for me.

I will have something bad on my SO for that defaul installed plugin not
work fine?

Is necessary the line:
xfce_textdomain (GETTEXT_PACKAGE, PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR, "UTF-8");

Very thanks.

--
Dani