PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR

Matthew Brush mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Mon Apr 17 23:31:43 CEST 2017

On 2017-04-17 08:23 AM, Dani wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I going to learn with xfce4-timer-plugin
>
> My SO is Xubuntu 16.04
>
> The question is the value for PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR.
> Where is default value set?
>
> When this plugin is installed, the locale files are putted in
> /usr/share/locale but the PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR value is set to
> /usr/local/share/locale

Hi,

I'm not familiar with this plugin's build system, but I believe that
define would come from Autoconf and be written into the `config.h`
header that it generates, based on the options given to the `configure`
script at configuration time. For example, it should respect the
`--prefix` option (defaults to `/usr/local`), and if it doesn't, I
believe that would be a bug.

Regards,
Matthew Brush