HI ALL

Danial Parsi hidensoft at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 02:05:39 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan.
Good idea , yeah i'll learn from this project.
i don't use any kind of massenger at all , anyway
i think a about application that can do anything like identica web
interface , but for start just lets focus on minimal app that can do major
action , like posting,deleting,subscribe,unsubscribe. we can improve our
application in future.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:38 AM, Stefan Sperling <stsp at stsp.name> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 03:23:37AM +0430, Danial Parsi wrote:
> > i planing for write a identi.ca/twitter client for xfce , its simple
> thing
> > i know i can do , but if there is anything else i can do , i'll be very
> > happy to help.
>
> Hi,
>
> you might want to take a look at the code of the microblog plugin
> for libpurple: http://code.google.com/p/microblog-purple/
> It doesn't seem to be actively maintained anymore though.
> A patch I submitted some time ago received no reply:
> http://code.google.com/p/microblog-purple/issues/detail?id=260
> Also, it lacks commands to do more on identica than posting,
> e.g. it doesn't seem to handle replies properly and it cannot post
> to a specific group. So it would be great to have a more functional
> identica client for xfce.
>
> However, if identica enabled their XMPP gateway again that would be
> even nicer because it would integrate with the jabber client I'm
> already running. Until then though, a custom client that uses their
> API would be nicer than having to use the web interface.

موفق و پیروز باشید
phpfy.ir <http://www.phpfy.ir>
blog.phpfly.ir