helping?

jesse r chaotic_focus at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:45:48 CEST 2008

ok i'd love to help with the xfce-menueditor as i feel it could be much better ... the problem is my programing skills are curring not up to snuff to beable to do such a thing ......... untimitly i've like to maintatin it but ..... at this point i'm still sortting the code out ...... if you have any links to programing sites that are directly relatted to programing for this i will read them and i will make my best efferot to understand ...

I'm not totly lost i've programed before it's just been a long time and it was in turbo pascal ... i know a little c and cpp i have books which i'm looking over ... but any help that you could offer to get me going would be great ........ i know i'm not good enough at programing as of yet to beable to maintain any thing as of yet but with a little help it wouldn't take me long i know the basic programing structure and i've been looking at the src code .... i do understand a lot of it but i've had no pratice with gtk/ or widget programing .... the last time i did anything in c was hmmm grade 11 so like 6 or 7 years ago ....

but i like this projeact and i would like to see it go places .... so if you can offer me links or what not so i can learn first .... and play a bit on my system .... then i'lll help no question ........

thanx,

Jesse R.