xfce4-minicmd-plugin

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 15:38:34 CEST 2003

Hey botsie:

--- Biju Chacko <biju_chacko at vsnl.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded xfce4-minicmd-plugin to berlios CVS. Minicmd puts a
> small entry widget onto your panel. You can execute programs by
> typing
> their names in the widget and hitting <Enter> or <Ctrl>-<Enter>. The
> latter runs the command in a terminal.

I luv ya, man. :-)

> It maintains history which is shared with xfrun4. The history can be
> accessed by <Up> and <Down>.

Sounds like a great plugin/tool for the panel!  I have kinda missed
that tool from the times I used IceWM.

> I couldn't figure out how to do a file release, so currently it's
> only available on berlios.de CVS.

A few questions:
Would you give the link? I do not have anything from "berlios.de CVS"
but this is something I am willing to try.

Have you got a screenie?

The BIG one:
Can you make it so that it fits into the taskbar too?
(my panel is sort of full... )

> -- b
>
> --

> Biju 'botsie' Chacko                     biju_chacko at vsnl dot net

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called
Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003