xfce4-minicmd-plugin

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Thu Aug 7 16:52:07 CEST 2003

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 06:38:34 -0700 (PDT), Ric wrote:

> Sounds like a great plugin/tool for the panel!  I have kinda missed
> that tool from the times I used IceWM.

Me too. I prefer executing stuff from a command line rather than
choosing from a menu.

> A few questions:
> Would you give the link? I do not have anything from "berlios.de CVS"
> but this is something I am willing to try.

umm ... sorry, thought everybody knew. http://xfce-goodies.berlios.de. I
don't remember the exact link to instructions for anon CVS checkout.

> Have you got a screenie?

Here's one.

> The BIG one:
> Can you make it so that it fits into the taskbar too?
> (my panel is sort of full... )

Nope. The taskbar isn't really designed for adding all sorts of random
stuff to it. Perhaps in 4.2, when I suspect the taskbar will just become
one instance of the panel.

-- b