xfce4-iconbox question

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Aug 5 15:48:12 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 07:04, Tobias R. Henle wrote:

> maybee this would help you:
> http://sys23.kicks-ass.net:8888/xfce/patch/xfce4-iconbox.patch.20030805.layer.diff
> it is a patch which uses the xfce4-panel setting. it is not very clean coded
> corse it uses some workarounds to be gtk2.0.? compatible -_- . (hehe thx to
> jasper btw, copied some of your code from the panel! hope that is okay for u!!!)
> simple apply this patch against the current cvs version of the xfce4-iconbox.
> but remember this patch is no official xfce v4 stuff and there will be a better
> (mostly cleaner version) for v4.2.

	I will probably wait for the next version.  Not that I don't appreciate
your posting this patch but my "real" life is such a mess these days I
barely have time to keep up with the lists.  I haven't been able to do
anything with code in months.  Hopefully things will get better soon.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.