xfce4-iconbox question

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Aug 5 15:31:57 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 05:05, Tobias R. Henle wrote:

> not yet but this behaviour bothers me too >_< . i have a sollution here but it
> is not tested and i don't want to commit it to cvs until xfce v4 has been
> released and v4.2 development is started!
>
> so be patient and stay tuned ^_0

	Ok, that's no problem.  I can wait.  If you're interested in ideas for
future (i.e. 4.2 or later) versions it wouldn't be bad to be able to
specify the number of rows or columns, depending on whether the
orientation is horizontal or vertical.  Right now, if I have the iconbox
set vertical it would be nice to tell it to grow two or three icons wide
up the side of the screen.  The idea being to have it look a bit more
like the CDE icon box.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.