Switching workspaces with dual monitors

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Thu Dec 18 12:18:54 CET 2014

Thanks for your reply!

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:55:26 +0200
Mișu Moldovan <dumol at xfce.org> wrote:

> Here's what I do to achieve this… I have a main LCD display rotated at
> 90° (used for work) and a second CRT display (for watching TV and
> sometimes YouTube and the like). To have the TV app full-screen and
> always visible, I mark it as sticky in the windows manager. This is
> easily togglable in the right-menu of the window manager (right-click
> the title bar of that window to get to it). You might want to
> associate a key shortcut to this action in Xfce's settings manager.

Marking windows sticky on the second screen is what I currently do,
but ideally I would like to also be able to switch workspaces there too
without unsticking them again.

Anyone else know if this is possible in some way?

I currently mark windows sticky by an icon added to the title bar, but
adding a keyboard shortcut was a good idea. Thank you :)

Petter