xfce-display-settings

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Thu Dec 4 02:48:47 CET 2014

I don't know if this will help or not.
I had an issue where my resolution was 1024x768 and my laptop is 1440x900.
Couldn't change it no matter what.
I checked around on Intel, I have Intel Integrated Graphics, and found
that I to set modeset and something in, damn, cannot remember, as it was
a long time ago.
But, it was a configuratio file for Intel 915.
Now if you don't have a Intel I guess this might be useless information
but I thought it might help.
Regards
Marshall Neill