Is there a youtube-dl Panel plugine?

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Nov 23 20:25:38 CET 2012

Is there a youtube-dl plugin available?

What I would like is an applet where I can drag a URL from firefox so it
will download using youtube-dl to a specific directory. Does this excist
or does anybody have something already made that he likes to share?

I searched, but found nothing. Ubnfortunatly my programming skills do not
excist, so writing it myself is not an option.

I am able to do some bash scripting.

houghi
--
For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I
have good luck and write better than I can.