bug

Ray Andrews rayandrews at eastlink.ca
Sun Nov 18 20:34:16 CET 2012

On 18/11/12 11:14 AM, houghi wrote:
> Most of the times I then find what I did to cause the situation. I
> always assume that I did something to cause it. That will always be my
> startingpoint and 99% of the time that is it. houghi
Oh, no question about that, it is something I did alright, since the
problem didn't exist previously.  Just after I made my theme, I did a
rather brutal disk cleanup, and in the process I deleted a dozen themes
that I'll never use.  Some how, in all that, I killed something
important.  All I'm saying as far as this being a bug is that whatever I
did is only a problem on startup, after which I can reload any theme
without trouble.  If the theme was fundamentally broken, it shouldn't
reload ok, but it does.  And unless these themes somehow talk to each
other, my new theme shouldn't cause other themes to have this problem
too.  Nope, I deleted something that does something that affects all
themes, but only on startup and only on one one monitor out of three.
Strange eh?