bug

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sun Nov 18 20:14:15 CET 2012

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 08:48:28AM -0800, Ray Andrews wrote:
> >So make your theme public, let people check it out and work from there.
> Ok. but first I want to do a few more experiments myself, so that I
> have more information.  But it can't be 'just' my theme, because it
> now does this with all themes, and as I said, all I have to do is
> flip-flop to another theme then back and everything is fine, so
> there is some issue just at first startup. You could say that
> nothing loads right the first time,but everything loads right the
> second time.

I have noticed that with some themes, not everything changes.

And be carefull by saying it can't be just your theme. From what I gather,
there were no problems before your theme and now there are. What I
personally would do is go to the situation where there were no problems
and then try to do step by step what I did before.

Most of the times I then find what I did to cause the situation. I always
assume that I did something to cause it. That will always be my
startingpoint and 99% of the time that is it.

houghi
--
Nutze die Zeit. Sie ist das Kostbarste, was wir haben, denn
es  ist unwiederbringliche Lebenszeit.  Leben ist aber mehr