(lite) distro using xfce as main/defualt gui

Michel Leunen ml at leunen.com
Fri Jul 22 15:23:29 CEST 2005

Myles Green wrote:

> Yes, you are quite right! I had totally forgotten about that one, mostly
> because developement of it seems to have stopped at version 0.2 (I
> think...). Benedict can you confirm this?

6 months without new release means dead project? :-)
I'm kidding, I definitely have no clue if the project has stopped or not.
Oh, and, if I'm not mistaken, there is Morphix as well. IIRC, there is a
light GUI version which uses XFCE4 as desktop environment.

Michel
--
Michel Leunen
http://www.leunen.com/