Just an idea...

roger rstmp at iinet.com.au
Sun Jul 17 13:43:28 CEST 2005

Hi developers,

I think that Firefox's "Spread the Word!" (http://www.spreadfirefox.com) isn't
a bad idea at all.
There is no doubt that some small or medium companies are interested in having
more links to their own web sites from very popular ones (Xfce definitely is
one of them), which is, as everyone knows, a good criteria for a search
engine such as Google.

You may not be interested in implementing such a point-reward feature.
However, how about having a page of Xfce-related buttons, similar to Firefox's
one (http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates/homepage)? Some people
running a web site could use them (if those buttons are attractive - eye
candy), thus making Xfce a bit more famous.

Roger

PS	If such a page already exists, please don't flame me: I don't spent all of
my freetime scanning the Xfce site :-)