stacking windows

Luca Fini lfini at arcetri.astro.it
Thu Jul 7 02:46:39 CEST 2005

I must start a program from an OpenOffice presentation.

The mechanism provided works perfectly, but i cannot see the window opened
by my program because the presentation page cover the full screen (as it
must) and the opened window remains below.

What I think I need is some argument to be given to the program so that
the window is forced to come on top of the topmost window.

I'm using xfce 4.2.0 on a linux Fedora Core 3.

I'd appreciate any hint.

Many thanks,
 					l.f.

        -- )     Luca Fini                            Tel: +39 055 2752 307
  ___    |\      INAF - Oss. Astrofisico di Arcetri   Fax: +39 055 2752 292
(___|___//___)  50125 Firenze  /   WWW: http://www.arcetri.astro.it/~lfini
  (_)      (_)   Italia        / e-mail: lfini at arcetri.astro.it