ANNOUNCE: xffm-4.3.3 released

Mr Machine machinehasnoagenda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:36:45 CEST 2005

Edscott Wilson Garcia wrote:
> El mar, 16-08-2005 a las 08:32 +1000, Mr Machine escribió:
>

>>>I see. Do this:
>>>
>>>$mkdir $HOME/Desktop
>>>
>>>After that I believe drag and drop should start working.
>>>

>>i already had the $HOME/Desktop directory, but i deleted it and created
>>it again just in case ... still no joy, though. i have single-click mode
>>in XFFM-iconview activated, so when i open the applications folder, i
>>middle-click-drag the icon to the desktop (just wondering if that's the
>>correct way).
>

> I see. When you release button 2 nothing happens. This is a bug in the
> single click navigation method.
>
> Now fixed it in svn. You should be able to dnd with button 2 when single
> click navigation is enabled.
>
> I don't use single click navigation much, so if you notice anything else
> unusual, let me know.

still doesn't work :(

also doesn't work with double-click navigation ...

just to confirm i'm understanding what this is supposed to do - you drag
a *.desktop file to the desktop, and you should have a desktop icon,
alongside the "localhost" "Home" and "Run" desktop icons, that will
launch the appropriate application?

shayne