ANNOUNCE: xffm-4.3.3 released

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Tue Aug 16 01:35:51 CEST 2005

El mar, 16-08-2005 a las 08:32 +1000, Mr Machine escribió:

> > I see. Do this:
> >
> > $mkdir $HOME/Desktop
> >
> > After that I believe drag and drop should start working.
> >

> i already had the $HOME/Desktop directory, but i deleted it and created
> it again just in case ... still no joy, though. i have single-click mode
> in XFFM-iconview activated, so when i open the applications folder, i
> middle-click-drag the icon to the desktop (just wondering if that's the
> correct way).

I see. When you release button 2 nothing happens. This is a bug in the
single click navigation method.

Now fixed it in svn. You should be able to dnd with button 2 when single
click navigation is enabled.

I don't use single click navigation much, so if you notice anything else
unusual, let me know.

--
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org>