Good to be back !

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 19:05:18 CEST 2005

Hello list,

Since I've had a heck of a problem with trying
to catch up with .rpm's on Mandrake, I stopped
mailing to this list for about a year.

However I found a descent distro that respects
itself (aka debian) and since I am pretty happy
with it, I am back for some xfce tweaking.

OK, some of you might call me a romantic, but I
do miss the old style xfce window style.

Don't get me wrong. I am a CDE junkie :-)

Two questions :

On Debian v3.1r0, there is a release of xfce
(I cannot remember the version now, but it was
pretty recent) and ,

1. I would like to install the newest version
of xfce

and

2. I would like to set it up in such a way so
that I have the "--enable-old-style" windows
(big buttons on panel etc.)

Does anyone have any experience with this ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

s.