Applet request...

Dan Karmgard karmgard at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 4 22:02:03 CEST 2003

Hi,
        I've written a plugin that does part of this already. It finds
active network devices (including ppp devices) and makes a graph &
tooltip out of the Rx/Tx reported by libgtop. So it shouldn't be to
difficult to move the ppp detection to a new plugin that includes a way
to dial toggle the ppp device. I'd be willing to kick in the necessary
effort if you'd like. Let me know.