Applet request...

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Tue Aug 5 04:07:08 CEST 2003

Dan Karmgard wrote:

>Hi,
>        I've written a plugin that does part of this already. It finds
>active network devices (including ppp devices) and makes a graph &
>tooltip out of the Rx/Tx reported by libgtop. So it shouldn't be to
>difficult to move the ppp detection to a new plugin that includes a way
>to dial toggle the ppp device. I'd be willing to kick in the necessary
>effort if you'd like. Let me know.

This would be great!

I'd like to start programming with a small project during my "loose"
times. But i'm begining to compile/learning source code... So I must
make some advance on this side before taking the plunge into programming
again.

You have my full support to start the MODEM APPLET if you are interested
"a little"! ;)

You'll sure have my reports and comments!

One of the thing I've wanted to do is to grab a LED with my digital
camera (DUAL color: OFF - YELLOW - GREEN), do a cleanup of the images
(getting only the ROUND colored/uncolored shape) and put it under three
SMALL files. Like OFF.png, STANDBY.png and ON.png...

If you're getting the "project", then tell us! Because if you don't,
maybe I'll take time to try it... Which could take 100x times the
efforts of you!  :-P

THANKS!
Ti-Paul.