Call for GSoC 2023 mentors

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Tue Jan 10 19:10:40 CET 2023

Hi Alex,
Thanks for all organizing GSoC once more, lots of work but it does help Xfce immensely.

It's also completely understandable you prefer to be "just" an admin. This year I also don't intend to be a mentor, not because it's tiresome or stressful or anything bad, in fact I had a good mentoring experience last year, it's just because I'm trying to better manage my time (not too much on Xfce nor leave the project completely).
I'm sorry for not stepping up this time, but I can definitely help with reviews, permissions, etc :)

Cheers,
Andre Miranda

Jan 10, 2023, 11:11 by acs82 at gmx.de: