Time calculation is broken in datetime panel plugin (patch)

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Mon Jun 20 20:03:19 CEST 2022

Hi,
Datetime plugin isn't deprecated, not yet, just unmaintained.
As part of GSoC 2022, clock plugin will receive new features which cover all use cases only supported by datetime. After that the plan is to deprecated and archive datetime.

In the meantime, if you are interested, please send this patch as a merge request (mention me), we can make a last release before deprecation.

Cheers,
Andre Miranda

Jun 20, 2022, 08:19 by h.judt at gmx.at: