Use of `g_auto*` macros

Gaël Bonithon trash.paradise at protonmail.com
Mon Sep 6 10:17:43 CEST 2021

Hi Simon,

Thank you for responding! I thought my email was going to get lost in the August dustbin, so I opened a new issue on xfce4-dev-tools soon after (which I should have done from the start ^^):
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-dev-tools/-/issues/52

So I propose to continue the discussion there for anyone interested.

Cheers,
Gaël