Hello, I am new, questions about compilation and testing, to be a developer.

Maurizio Galli [m4u9] mauriziogalli at opensuse.org
Tue May 18 08:29:49 CEST 2021

Hi Manuel,
I'm in the openSUSE Xfce development and packaging team.

 > 3.- I use xfce as my main environment, from the openSUSE
repositories, how do you test the gitlap version completely without
interfering with my openSUSE installation?

You can test the development version of Xfce by adding the RAT
repository [1] or using our VM images [2]. Both are built using
Tumbleweed as base and Xfce from gitlab

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/X11:xfce:rat
[2] https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Xfce/Images

Feel free to contact me for openSUSE specific questions if you like, and
we could use additional help in our team if you want to contribute there
as well :D.
Best,
Maurizio

https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Xfce