GSOC 2021: Project Idea Proposal - "Create Sample/Skeleton plugins in all GOI supported languages"

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 25 16:04:20 CET 2021

Hi Manjeet,

nice, would be great if could mentor for that project !

Best add your detailed project proposal to the Xfce GSoC Wiki:

https://wiki.xfce.org/projects/gsoc/start

Ideally place it before thunar, so that students will realize there is
something new.
(currently it is way downstarirs)

Just sent you an invite to get "mentor" status on
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com

Cheers,

Alex