xfburn and panel plugins

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:00:16 CET 2021

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 5:42 PM André Miranda <andre42m at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
> xfce4-equake-plugin is not an official plugin, see https://sourceforge.net/projects/equake/
> xfce4-embed-plugin wasn't even ported to gtk3, there is a WIP available at:
> https://gitlab.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-embed-plugin/-/issues/2
>
> embed-plugin was last released in 2015, if no one picks it up, we'll have to archive it soon.
>
> Cheers,
> Andre Miranda
Hi André,

* Was not aware of xfce4-equake-plugin because the sources are hosted
on xfce archives - thanks for this information
* Will wait some time on xfce4-notes-plugin before sending my patches
to Yocto. The others I will drop for now - it is not a big deal to
re-enter them in case they come up with GTK3 support

Cheers,

Andreas