xfburn and panel plugins

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:42:04 CET 2021

Hi Andreas,
xfce4-equake-plugin is not an official plugin, see
https://sourceforge.net/projects/equake/
xfce4-embed-plugin wasn't even ported to gtk3, there is a WIP available at:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-embed-plugin/-/issues/2

embed-plugin was last released in 2015, if no one picks it up, we'll have
to archive it soon.

Cheers,
Andre Miranda