Alt+F2 broken in master

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 13 22:17:31 CET 2020

Hi Olaf,

"Einrastende Tasten aktiv" is a accessibility feature. More info here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticky_keys
Here the related xfce GUI:
https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings/accessibility

Hope that helps in some way to figure out what is going on ... though I
still can open the launcher here, when pressing Alt+F2 together, while
"sticky keys" is enabled.

Cheers,
Alexander Schwinn