Alt+F2 broken in master

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Sun Jan 12 20:14:24 CET 2020

With current git.xfce.org#master the 'Alt+F2' command launcher does not appear anymore. Instead some short popup "Einrastende Tasten aktiv" appears for a few seconds, then never again.

While I do briefly browse the 'git log --oneline' output for each pkg before triggering an update, I do not remember a change related to that.

It started at some point during this week. The 'xfce4-appfinder' is still mapped to Alt+F2 in keyboard settings. Maybe something masks the plain 'Alt' key now?

Olaf