Power Manager cleanup

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 29 23:17:12 CET 2019

Hi,

thanks for your effort.

It would be good to have many small commits, each doing a single cleanup
step, instead of one giant commit.

Specially exchanging methods ( xfconf_channel_new / xfconf_channel_get )
IMO should happen in a dedicated commit.  Reading the doc, I would agree
that the channel does not need to be released, since it is not
mentioned, like in xfconf_channel_new.
"The reference count of the returned channel is owned by libxfconf." ...
so I guess libxfconf will free the object when the refcount reaches zero.

Since we dont have gitlab yet, it would be nice if you could upload your
power-manager branch on your personal e.g. gitlab/github/others account,
so that we can put comments on specific lines.

Cheers,
Alex