Account Opening Request
killermoehre at gmx.net
Fri Jun 29 16:13:15 CEST 2018
Am Freitag, den 29.06.2018, 18:13 +0530 schrieb Nandakumar Edamana:
> I'm Nandakumar Edamana, a programmer, technical writer and software
> freedom activist from India. You can learn more about me from here:
> I recently switched from GNOME 3 to Xfce for performance reasons. I
> found it really efficient. It also seemed more productive than it
> did some years ago. Now I'd like to contribute in ways I can. My
> abilities include coding, documenting, packaging, web development and
> The only thing matters is the lack of time.
> If you could please set me up an account and give me some guidance,
> I think I can start documentation (English) and translation
> (Malayalam, initially) whenever I get time.
> Thank you.
> Nandakumar Edamana
our normal contributor path is as following:
- go to https://bugzilla.xfce.org/ and either open a new bug or fix an
existing one (see https://wiki.xfce.org/contribute/easybugs)
- check out the appropriate repository from https://git.xfce.org
- fix the problem
- create a patch-set between your changes and the master branch
- attach the patch-set to your chosen bug entry
- either ask at this mailing list or at irc://freenode.net/xfce-dev for
someone to review your patch.
Translations are done in https://www.transifex.com/xfce/public/
More information about the Xfce4-dev