Account Opening Request

Nandakumar Edamana nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in
Fri Jun 29 14:43:31 CEST 2018

Hello,

I'm Nandakumar Edamana, a programmer, technical writer and software
freedom activist from India. You can learn more about me from here:
https://nandakumar.org/about/

I recently switched from GNOME 3 to Xfce for performance reasons. I
found it really efficient. It also seemed more productive than it did
some years ago. Now I'd like to contribute in ways I can. My abilities
include coding, documenting, packaging, web development and translation.
The only thing matters is the lack of time.

If you could please set me up an account and give me some guidance, I
think I can start documentation (English) and translation (Malayalam,
initially) whenever I get time.

Thank you.

Nandakumar Edamana