How to Build Thunar 1.8?

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Sat Jun 9 22:26:11 CEST 2018

Hi Stefan,

sorry for the confusion, I was a bit too fast with releasing thunar as
stable ( It runs very stable, it's just this tiny dependency )

My suggestion would be to package it only in your testing/unstable
branch for now.

Hopefully we can provide a stable release of libxfce4ui-2 soon, so you
can package it in stable.

I promise to have a better look on the dependencies next time before
releasing it as stable :F

Cheers,

Alexander Schwinn