Suggestion of small patch for xfdesktop

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Fri Jul 27 21:23:23 CEST 2018

Dear Jean-Pierre,

in order to keep track on what happens with your patch, best open a bug
for it on https://bugzilla.xfce.org/ and attach your patch.

Regarding the fix, just from reading your mail:
I would use one enum with 8 values instead of three booleans. If a
setting can be expressed as a single value, I would do so .. makes
handling simpler and does not raise the number of settings to much.

Thanks alot for your contribution !

Cheers,
Alexander Schwinn