Infrastructure Upgrades/Changes: Git(ea)

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 03:51:46 CEST 2017

GitHub is awesome, I really enjoy using it, but being proprietary is a
no-go for a FLOSS project such as Xfce, especially because it has been
maintained independently for a long time already. I know that hosting
services is a burden for most projects, but this is not the case for
Xfce, we have great people handling this (kudos for gaston, knome and
Skunnyk) and I'm confident that finding a new hosting partner won't be a
problem.

Cheers,
Andre Miranda