AppStream issues with various XFCE applications

Andrzej ndrw.xf at kurumi.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 19:48:24 CET 2017

On 07/01/17 14:36, Richard Hughes wrote:
> I don't think requiring an icon is an unreasonable request. I also
> take offense at being accused of coercion given I've been working on
> this project for nearly half a decade and spending considerable
> amounts of my own time working on a distro-agnostic, upstream-centric
> solution.

Richard, I do appreciate your work and would never question its value. I
am sorry if I hinted anything else than that.

I am still asking you to remove arbitrary requirements. The list of
MUSTs and CANNOTs in your guidelines goes far beyond the minimum needed
for installing the application successfully.

Best regards,
Andrzej