AppStream issues with various XFCE applications

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Sat Jan 7 16:40:49 CET 2017

Hey Richard,

I'm a co-maintainer of both applications in question and will look into
fixing those shortcomings. Thanks for the heads up!

If you come across more of these issues please feel free to contact us
again here - your work and effort is definitely appreciated!

Cheers
Simon

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 3:43 PM Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:

On 6 January 2017 at 21:13, Andrzej <ndrw.xf at kurumi.co.uk> wrote:
> remove these arbitrary restrictions from GNOME software

I don't think requiring an icon is an unreasonable request. I also
take offense at being accused of coercion given I've been working on
this project for nearly half a decade and spending considerable
amounts of my own time working on a distro-agnostic, upstream-centric
solution.

Richard.