[Thunar-dev] Introduction

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Wed Feb 8 23:59:33 CET 2017

Hi Francesco,

I can only agree with what Alex wrote (the maintenance situation, porting
to Gtk3, starting with smaller components). The roadmap, which is sorta up
to date, can be found here: https://wiki.xfce.org/releng/4.14/roadmap

That said, it is also a question of motivation and of reading the code that
is there already, as we don't really have the manpower to tutor people.
It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it is at the moment.
Anyway, welcome and I hope you'll find the time and motivation to
contribute!

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask either on the mailing list or
directly in irc (#xfce-dev on freenode).

Cheers
Simon