Squeeze development

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Tue Dec 12 22:37:24 CET 2017

Hi Ben,

you could reach out to Peter DeRidder (peter at xfce.org) as he was the last
(known) person to work on Squeeze and while I couldn't find it, I think he
rewrote the backend at some point.

At some point I also did some mockups for the UI revamp of Squeeze, but I
couldn't find them right now. If you want input on that - or any other
topic - just join us on the IRC channel.

Cheers
Simon