Proposal: reorganizing i18n

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at vinzv.de
Mon Dec 11 23:06:03 CET 2017

Am 11.12.2017 um 22:09 schrieb Romain B:
> I finally cleaned the xfce-i18n-* lists !
> I also disabled/removed Xfce-foundation, Xfce-a11y, Xfce-advocacy and
> Thunar-workers lists.
>
> They are disabled and not listed anymore on https://mail.xfce.org (wow,
> such cleaning).

\o/

> description to remove obsolete informations.

Thank you!

> Now https://docs.xfce.org/contribute/translate/start needs to be updated
> too… Vinz, do you want to take care of that ?

I just went through the page but couldn't find anything obsolete. The
only thing that maybe /could/ get removed is the endorsement of Google
Groups. But I have no account at docs.x.o either.

Also https://wiki.xfce.org/translations is cleaned up for now. I removed
the dead statistics links to translations.x.o but they should be put
back up as soon as the new Git(ea) infrastructure is ready.

vinz.