Xfce 4.14: Gtk+3 target version

Romain B skunnyk at alteroot.org
Mon Dec 11 22:53:17 CET 2017

Hi,

I resurrect this old thread by asking to bump the minimum target version
of Gtk+3 for Xfce 4.14 release to Gtk *3.22*
Every major "LTS" distributions I checked already use gtk 3.22 (debian
stretch, rhel 7.4, *BSD) and I think no xfce developper use 3.20 anymore
so sometimes the 3.20 build fail and we don't notice it anymore…
If you really want to keep 3.20, please advise :)

Thank you,