Xfce 4.14: Gtk+3 target version

Pablo Roberto Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 23:00:57 CET 2017

El 11-12-2017 6:53 PM, "Romain B" <skunnyk at alteroot.org> escribió:

Hi,

I resurrect this old thread by asking to bump the minimum target version of
Gtk+3 for Xfce 4.14 release to Gtk *3.22*
Every major "LTS" distributions I checked already use gtk 3.22 (debian
stretch, rhel 7.4, *BSD) and I think no xfce developper use 3.20 anymore so
sometimes the 3.20 build fail and we don't notice it anymore…
If you really want to keep 3.20, please advise :)

Thank you

I have no problem also i should add a note to ask avoid deprecated thinks
to ease the development to GTK4/GTK5 later in 2019(?)