Proposal: reorganizing i18n

Romain B skunnyk at alteroot.org
Mon Dec 11 22:09:02 CET 2017

Hi,

I finally cleaned the xfce-i18n-* lists !
I also disabled/removed Xfce-foundation, Xfce-a11y, Xfce-advocacy and
Thunar-workers lists.

They are disabled and not listed anymore on https://mail.xfce.org (wow,
such cleaning).

description to remove obsolete informations.
Now https://docs.xfce.org/contribute/translate/start needs to be updated
too… Vinz, do you want to take care of that ? :)

Thank you,