[Thunar] Gtk3 porting - preparation step

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:30:58 CEST 2017

Hi Uwe,
Is it a problem with Thunar based on GTK 2 or 3 or both?

If you're experiencing a problem you suspect is related to configuration
or settings, people is more likely to reply you fast on xfce (users)
If you think it's indeed a bug, please take a look at bugzilla to check
if there's a bug report already filled (provide your input you think
it's worth). If you do not encounter a related bug report, please report
it with steps to reproduce/expected results/actual results. Then wait a
couple of days, if no one replies join #xfce-dev and ping devs.

If this problem is related only to the non-merged WIP GTK3 Thunar,
please contact me via e-mail, at #xfce-dev or open a GitHub issue.

Cheers,
André Miranda