Xfce4-Dict GTK3 Port

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 03:39:14 CEST 2016

The only drawback I see so far are the menu icons shifted a bit, since
GtkImageMenuItem is deprecated and the "new way"[1] causes this glitch.

Yes, I'd gladly accept to maintain xfce4-dict.

1 -
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkImageMenuItem.html#GtkImageMenuItem.description

Cheers,
Andre Miranda