Experiments with buildung mousepad with meson

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 01:58:45 CEST 2016

Yeah, I forgot to pass -j4 to make, the build time has decreased to 6
seconds.
Probably mousepad isn't the best fit for a benchmark, still ninja's
tricks[1] seem to give a fair performance boost, I wonder how it would
perform on you machine.

1 - http://www.aosabook.org/en/posa/ninja.html

Cheers,
André Miranda