Development process

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:21:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

FWIW, I have a full install from source in my home directory in
~/local so that I don't intereferer with my distribution binaries.

Most components can be restarted independently without a full restart
of the environment (including the WM) so I don't have to restart the
entire session each time I need to test a change.

Cheers,
Olivier