Development process

flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de
Thu May 19 10:39:30 CEST 2016

I think this is a highly individual process. First of all you can look
here, but this wiki section is pretty short:
https://wiki.xfce.org/#for_developers

For me personally I use the Arch Linux Pkgbuilds with my own source
code. Small things like playing around with panel plugins I usually do
on my host machine, some time ago when real life was not so stressful I
had a VM where I did some stuff with xfce4-session (an Arch Linux Guest)